Friday, February 14, 2014

Not me, but I AM in me.

Jesus is a noun, Christ is a being verb.
Not me, but Christ in me
Not me, but I am in me.
Not anger, but I am.
Not joy, but I am.
Not peace, but I am.
Not ideals, but I am.
Not morals, but I am.
Not occupation, but I am.
Not community, but I am.
Not institution, but I am.
Not individual, but I am.
Not politics, but I am.
Not theology, but I am.
Not ideology, but I am.
Not agenda, but I am.
Not relationships, but I am.
Not frustration over another's fault, but I am.
Not frustration over my fault, but I am.
Not happiness over another's success, but I am.
Not happiness over my success, but I am.
Not desire, but I am.
Not feelings, but I am.
Not will, but I am.
Not the words of scripture, but I am.
In Christ, I am. I AM is Christ.
If you would know Christ ... show up ... Presence.
In the beginning, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment